[Imc-radio] Sweetcorn festival table

mysarah mysarah at insightbb.com
Fri Aug 22 07:17:08 CDT 2003

Hi all,

Sorry for the mass email and last minute notice, but....

The Public i will have a table at the Sweetcorn Festival (Big thanks to Danielle and Cope for getting this table for us!). Feel free to use the opportunity as an outreach tool or to help fundraise for the IMC. I don't know the location, but we will have a table. We are going to try and do some "man on the street" interviews. We'll have Public i's for distribution, IMCFest handbills, and an IMCFest poster.

I would think that perhaps people involved with radio, video, finance, capital campaign, etc. could have one or two people pop by for a little while for radio pieces, video pieces, soliciting contributions, etc.

We are going to set up around 10 am and will have at least one person there all day. I know it is last minute, but I thought I'd put the idea out there for you all to ponder.

And, if you can't come and generate news/interest for the IMC, stop by and pick up a Public i and participate in our question of the day.

Thanks and See you all Saturday,

Sarah Boyer
Print Group member