[Imc-radio] RE: IMPORTANT GRANT INFORMATION NEEDED:

Paul Bengt Riismandel p-riism at ad.uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 26 12:06:55 CDT 2003

OK.  Here's my recommendations, I welcome additional requests,
modifications or deletions from other video members:

Broadcast quality video monitor: $400

Portable wireless microphone system: $175

On-camera shotgun microphone: $175

Multi-system converter VCR (for handling tapes from outside the US):
$425

Digital Video to Analog Video Bridge/Converter: $300

High-quality Video Switcher: $625

Portable audio mixer: $150

2 Field interview microphones (EV 635a): $250

Total: $2500

--paul

  _____