[Imc-radio] Show / Meeting

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Wed Dec 10 15:36:38 CST 2003

Does anyone have anything for Monday's show?  Does anyone want to
produce the show?

I have pulled some bits from Mike Lehman's recording of the NORML
talk, which can be used.  Other than that, no one has informed me of
any pieces.  One idea would be to interview Ricky on the P4P incident
with the police.  I will produce the show if I don't hear of anyone
wanting to do so.

Please Please Please come to the meeting Monday (15th), at 6:30pm at
the IMC.  It should only take us 45 minutes or so, but without anyone
there it will be less than productive :)  Attending doesn't imply a
committment to do shows or anything of that sort; we need feedback as
well as volunteers.

			-Clint