[Imc-radio] Show / Meeting

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Wed Dec 10 18:32:18 CST 2003

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 05:03:53PM -0600, Zachary C. Miller wrote:
> I've been watching it too.
> http://www.livejournal.com/users/zarfmouse/53195.html - after
> http://www.livejournal.com/users/zarfmouse/52624.html - before
>
> There's a ton of audio clips on sf.indymedia.org.
>
> Mentioning sf.indymedia's awesome efforts to do anti-fraud monitoring
> during the election would be cool too.
>
> Though I suspect Democracy Now and/or FSRN are already on top of
> reporting on this thing. I know Hard Knocks Radio had a long interview
> with Gonzalez before the election.

DN did a headline but no feature; it concentrated more on the dem's
debate.  FSRN did a headline but no feature.  That's not to say both
won't do more in depth reporting over the next 3 days of broadcasting
that preceed next week's IMCRN.

I still think it's worth covering, particularly because locally we
have a strong green party and a pathetic mayor :)

			-Clint