[Imc-radio] Monday's show

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Thu Dec 18 11:51:29 CST 2003

We have three possible sources of audio for Monday:

(1) Sarah Kanouse is doing a video that will have a very cool
soundtrack, which she is going to finish up Sunday.  So someone could
make a show out of that.

(2) Ariel Clemenzi has interviewed Jessica Pupovac about her time in
Guatemala, among other topics.  It's very good audio, and the disc is
in the IMC box at WEFT.  There is about 25 minutes of audio.

(3) We still have the NORML audio that Mike L. gathered, and which I
digitized some of.  It's saved in E:\My Documents\Clint\Norml* on
Rosa.

Can anyone produce Monday's show?

				-Clint