[Imc-radio] Radio Stories for Monday

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Sun Feb 2 14:34:45 CST 2003

On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 01:39:00PM -0600, Sehvilla Mann wrote:

>  Hi IMC Radio News producers,
>
>  I could write a headline for tomorrow's show on the Conscientious Objector
> teach-in/event being held at the Champaign Public Library today from 3-5 pm.
> The event is being organized by Urbana High School students.

That would be great.  Jim Buell may be recording the event, so with
his audio maybe we could make it a feature.  Would you be willing to
either produce it, or read your text as a voiceover and have someone
else produce it?  That voiceover could be done sometime tonight at the
IMC; I could be there from 6-8pm...

If none of the above is possible, we'd be happy to have a headline as
well.
			Thanks!
			-Clint