[Imc-radio] IMC Radio News For Monday 2/3/2003

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Mon Feb 3 21:51:50 CST 2003

Hi all,

Two weeks ago I started posting the IMC Radio News programs in mp3
format to the website, and I've decided to start droppping a line to
the IMC list so everyone who didn't hear the show each week can sample
what their fellow volunteers are creating.  Here's this week's show:

	http://ucimc.org/newswire/display/9288

and here's last week:

	http://ucimc.org/newswire/display/9084

and the week before:

	http://ucimc.org/newswire/display/9018

Enjoy!  And be sure to pat the producers/contributers on the back!

				-Clint

--
Clint Popetz  		         Home:  217-398-4186
  Urbana-Champaign               IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center     Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator	 USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820