[Imc-radio] Notes from Thursday

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Sun Feb 9 11:51:19 CST 2003

Yes, I am remiss.

Minutes from 2/6/2003 Radio News Meeting
Attending: Clint, Zach, Kevin

(Where have all the radio heads gone?  Long time passin'...)

We jabbered about stories and audio.  Sevhilla may do a piece on the
GMO pigs at UofI for Monday...I have offered to help her produce it
Sunday night.  Our main piece will hopefully be a live interview with
an IMCista facing callup by the Army National Guard.  Kevin will
interview her.  We will also have syndicated bit from Mumia, assuming
no one else produces something, and depending on how long Sevhilla's
piece is, should it be ready by Monday.

Janet Lowry is learning SoundForge using the audio from the last
Council meeting, which I digitized from tape.  At some point in the
next few weeks she's hoping to produce an audio retrospective on that
meeting.

That was about it.  Kevin will again coordinate headlines, unless
someone else would like to do so.

Another Radio News Production class happens tommorow (Monday) from
6:30pm-8pm.  Anyone can still jump in...

			-Clint

--
Clint Popetz  		         Home:  217-398-4186
  Urbana-Champaign               IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center     Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator	 USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820