[Imc-radio] In-studio interview

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Tue Feb 11 18:19:45 CST 2003

Hi all,

On Thursday the 20th at 9am Danielle Marino from Students Improving
the Lives of Animals will be conducting an interview at the IMC with
Dr. Eric Dunayer on the Dissection Choice (<http://www.dissectionchoice.org>)
Policy effort.

I will be providing technical support, but if anyone is up at that
time and interested in helping, you are welcome to be there.  Those
who haven't run interviews could learn tips on practical stuff like
mic positions and levels, as well as how to keep an interview going.

Afterwards, we'll need someone to produce the piece.  Is anyone
interested?  For those without production experience, we can do it as
a mentoring production, with you doing the work but with me offering
guidance and help when you are stuck.

This piece will likely air on IMCRN 2/23.

				-Clint