[Imc-radio] Radio Minutes 1/16/2003

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Jan 16 19:06:27 CST 2003

Attending: Clint, Zach, Danielle, Laura, Willie, Michael, Kevin (going
to DC), Paul (going to DC).

Clint introduces what we do to the many new people. Lots of new people
from SDAS with great enthusiasm and energy attended. A couple people
from AWARE going to DC were here to get outfitted for action.

Content for future show:

There's a huge party here on Saturday night at 6pm. Organizer from the
art show is driving down to attend the gala. We'd like to record a
talk and interview with him. We'd like to do in the room interviews for
a sound collage. Nicholas Lampert.

There is a woman walking across the US, walk for democracy. Seattle to
DC, she's gathering grievances to hand to Bush. We'd like to give her
a lot of coverage. A radio interview, a picture, etc. Jeanette Wallace.

It is MLK weekend this weekend. They announce a bunch of scholarships
at Krannert.

Basket Case story in downtown Champaign.

Cityview story. We need to follow up on this. Tax maneuver?

Two folks going to DC this weekend. Can we do a call in? Evening
interview. We'll be online gathering stuff. We'll probably do at least
2 weeks worth of stories.

People should come to the IMC at 11am or after on Sunday for a working
meeting for the radio group.

People should to the Saturday night party. Mini-live trainings
available on Saturday.

Break into working meeting.