[Imc-radio] Jesus Osario Live

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Mon Jan 20 12:06:05 CST 2003

On February the 17th, Jessica Pupovac will be accompanying Jesus
Osario to town, to speak at an event that night at the IDF at 7pm.
Appended is his bio and the topics he'll be discussing.  Jessica has
agreed to have him do the IMCRN show live that day.  They will both be
in the studio, with her translating.  If anyone would like to lead
this interview, please contact me.  You don't need to be a trained
airshifter; I can get the board set up for you.  You would just need
to read a bit about his situation and come up with a set of questions.
You could meet with her earlier in that day to discuss questions, and
also email her in advance.

Those with spanish speaking experience would obviously be at an
advantage for this, but it isn't necessary, as Jessica will be there
to translate.

Again, please contact me if you are interested, and feel free to
forward this information to friends who might be interested but who
are not on this list.

			-Clint

--
Clint Popetz  		         Home:  217-398-4186
  Urbana-Champaign               IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center     Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator	 USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820