[Imc-radio] IMC Radio News meeting this evening

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Mon Jun 16 14:00:27 CDT 2003

Hi all,

	As a final reminder, there will be an IMC Radio News monthly
meeting this evening from 6:30-7:30 at the IMC.  It's a potluck, so
feel free to bring food, but don't feel guilty about _not_ coming if
you are without food.  We need you regardless of whether you come
bearing munchies :)

	The point of this meeting is to meet people, talk about how
IMCRN is going, give feedback to reporters, producers, and me, and to
sound out new ideas for the show.  These ideas could range from "more
local headlines" or "please cover city council meetings" all the way
to ideas for radical format changes to the show.  We can discuss roles
in the construction of the show, and how to better divide up workflow
so as to allow people to better participate.

	But all these ideas come from YOU.  So please come, even
just to eat food and say "hi."

				-Clint

--
Clint Popetz                   Home:  217-398-3831
  Urbana-Champaign             IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center   Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator   USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820