[Imc-radio] Techie suggestion of the week (fwd)

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Jun 20 18:17:10 CDT 2003

FYI:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:17:49 EDT
From: BillhelpJ at aol.com
To: fsrn-tech at wbai.org
Subject: Techie suggestion of the week

Hello FSRN reporters:

Here is the Techie suggestion of the week:

For a high quality newscast, the FSRN techies need time to mix and edit your
stories. So we have some new suggestions for stories that require more work.
(Of
course, make sure you get them in on time or early.)

-    Upload your script as you upload your audio file.  Please clearly mark
actualities in your script that need to be dubbed in English. Also, in your
script mark places that we can cut with parentheses. This will make cutting
go
faster if your story is too long (over four minutes, sometimes over 3:30).
Marking your own cuts will also make you happier, because you will have more
editorial control.

Thanks!! Pauline and Jade