[Imc-radio] Fwd: [Imc] Civil Liberties Town Hall invite

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Mon Jun 30 22:58:18 CDT 2003

Is anyone interested in covering this for IMC Radio News?

				-Clint

----- Forwarded message from "Kranich, Kimberlie" <Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu> -----

From: "Kranich, Kimberlie" <Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu>
Subject: [Imc] Civil Liberties Town Hall invite
To: "IMC (E-mail)" <imc at urbana.indymedia.org>
Cc: "Peace Listerv (E-mail)" <peace at lists.groogroo.com>

Please forward:

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Clint Popetz                   Home:  217-398-3831
  Urbana-Champaign             IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center   Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator   USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820