[Imc-radio] david blume audio

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sat Mar 8 17:56:07 CST 2003

I am at this very moment copying over 1GB of audio from the david
blume workshop today onto MoJo's D: drive. This is the only drive on
MoJo that had the free space available.

This audio is missing the first 30 minutes or so of the very long
presentation because I was getting my technical shit together during
that time.

Also somewhere in the middle of the second half my laptops batteries
were about to die so I plugged it in real quick but I created a ground
loop which added a lot of weird hum/buzz to the recording for about 20
minutes until I realized I could lift the ground with a three prong
adapter thingy and get rid of the buzz (and miraculously this
worked!).

Anyway share and enjoy.