[Imc-radio] Operation Helping Hands Projects:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Mar 11 12:31:03 CST 2003

Hi all,

I'm on the coordinating committee for this year's Operation Helping Hands
(OHH).  Each year hooks up local organizations (with projects) with
volunteers (to do those projects).  OHH takes place this year between
April 19-26 -- so projects would need to be slated for that time.  Last
year we had folks help clean up the back room and haul a bunch of stuff
around.  If you have a project that could use volunteers, and you're
willing to be the contact for it during the OHH week, please fill out this
simple webform (and make sure to drop me an e-mail):

http://www.union.uiuc.edu/ovp/asp/ohhtracker.htm

Also, next Tuesday is the kick-off luncheon for OHH -- assuming that the
IMC has projects, I'd like to get a couple folks from the IMC to come
(from 12:30-2).

Please use your imaginations, brainstorm projects, and come eat free food,

Let me know,

--Sascha