[Imc-radio] Phone number

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Fri Mar 21 14:28:52 CST 2003

Greetings IMCstas.

      I cancelled my private line at Casa de Darrin, and now share a
line with the rest of the house.  So my new number is 398-3831, and
this is of course annoyingly appended to nearly every message I send.

                  Peace!
                  -Clint
                  ...who is annoyed that he put permanent marker
                     on his scalp and didn't make the the papers...

--
Clint Popetz                     Home:  217-398-3831
  Urbana-Champaign               IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center     Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator     USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820