[Imc-radio] Making Contact production calendar and guidelines (fwd)

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Mar 28 17:51:47 CST 2003

I thought that folks might be interested in some of these stories --
especially (fully synopses are below):

Edition: #17-03  STATUS: ACCEPTING PITCHES
Uplink: April 23, 2003
Title: [The War on Civil Liberties]

Edition: #19-03  STATUS: ACCEPTING PITCHES
Uplink: May 7, 2003
Title: [Where is the Anti-War Movement Heading?]

Edition: TBA  STATUS: ACCEPTING PITCHES
Uplink: TBA
Title: TBA [Radio and Popular Movements]

--Sascha

***