[Imc-radio] Bob Seifert interview

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Mon Mar 31 11:21:28 CST 2003

On Thursday at 1:30pm I have an interview set up with Robert Seifert,
Policy Director of The Access Project based in Boston, MA., and
co-author of the national report on medical debt, "The Consequences of
Medical Debt: Evidence from Three Communities" to which CCHCC
(Champaign County Health Care Consumers) contributed.  He will be
conducting a community forum later that evening at 6pm at the
Champaign Public Library.

Is anyone interested in conducting this interview (or co-conducting
it), recording the forum, or producing the resulting piece?  This is a
_great_ topic.  Details are available at:

	http://www.accessproject.org/med.html

I'm happy to conduct this interview, but I'd be happier to help
someone else do it (that's my job!)

				-Clint

--
Clint Popetz                   Home:  217-398-3831
  Urbana-Champaign             IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center   Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator   USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820