[Imc-radio] covering Biodev 7 for IMC-RN

Sehvilla Mann smann at stu.parkland.edu
Wed May 7 09:23:31 CDT 2003

 Hi Clint,

 Is there space for a feature on the May 19th IMC Radio News?

 I would be interested in producing one for that date on the 7th
annual 'Biodevastation' conference and demonstration at the meeting of the
World Agricultural Forum, taking place the weekend of the 16th-18th in St.
Louis.

 I plan to record speakers and panels and also collect audio at the WAF event.
I'm also going to check into the possibility of interviewing some of the
organizers of the conference.

 Do I need to attend the meeting of the radio news to propose a feature? I may
or may not be able to make it Thurs. night.

 Thanks

 Sehvilla

Sehvilla Mann
smann at stu.parkland.edu