[Imc-radio] Radio News pow-wow

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Wed May 28 12:24:47 CDT 2003

Hi all,

	Based on the feedback I received on dates/times for hte
monthly radio news pow-wow, I'm picking the third monday of each
month (unless there are objections.)

	So that means June 16th, 6:30pm-7:30pm, at the IMC.  If there
is interest, we can make it into a potluck.  Things we can do:

	- Introduce everyone
	- Review past shows, offer feedbadck
	- Discuss the show format
	- Discuss upcoming events, schedule coverage
	- Discuss roles (production vs. coordination vs. reporting)
	- Plan special shows
	- Eat food, be happy

Anyway, I will send a reminder email as the date gets closer.

				-Clint

--
Clint Popetz                   Home:  217-398-3831
  Urbana-Champaign             IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center   Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator   USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820