[Imc-radio] Pitches for Global Power Exposed (fwd)

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Nov 3 15:23:07 CST 2003

FYI:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:06:02 EST
From: BillhelpJ at aol.com
To: simba at www.universalrhythms.org
Subject: Pitches for Global Power Exposed

Greetings Reporters,

FSRN is still seeking features to be apart of our Global Power Exposed Series
for the month of
October-November 2003.  The topic is: The Global Attack on Civil Liberties.
Below are the three main issues that we are interesting in investigating.  The
second topic on Corporate America and the Loss of Civil Liberties is greatly
needed so please pitch us ideas!

October - November 2003: The Global Attack on Civil Liberties
1: Using 'Terrorism' to Turn Back the Clock
2: Corporate America and the Loss of Civil Liberties
3: We Shall Not Be Moved: Community Resistance

Send story ideas to: simba at universalrhythms.org or fsrn-features at wbai.org.

Pitches should be a paragraph in length and should include the ideas and
angle you plan to
approach in the story.  2. The news peg: meaning how it relates to the
present moment ( a new law, internal conflict, a breaking down of laws, etc.) 3. The
voices you intend to include.  4. the story should be sound rich!