[Imc-radio] uneditted media

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sun Nov 23 20:17:14 CST 2003

I haven't had time to sort through any of my audio/video/images yet but
I fiured I should make pictures and audio available now in case folks
who are working on a deadline need any of it. Most of it is probably
crappy or redundant compared to what is already online.

I also have some video clips but they are too large to upload uneditted.

Don't publish ths URL, this is TEMPORARY, uneditted stuff. I'll have a
much more editted, sorted, informative archive of the event available
in a permanent lcation sometime in the next few weeks.

http://emma.ncsa.uiuc.edu/

I am still uploading images, there wil be more within 2 hours of when
this email is sent.

The audio is mostly useful as bed audio, there aren't any interviews,
just some crowd noises that could make good background for a radio
news piece.

This has some useful links to FTAA news sources:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/zarfmouse/48652.html