[Imc-radio] Re: End of term / logistics

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Nov 25 16:11:12 CST 2003

I strongly suggest the Clint Care Club (a group which formed when Clint
was first hired to help hire and orient him) come to the meeting on the
15th to discuss the future of IMCRN production and help smooth the
transition from Clint as coordinator to a collectively coordinated
project.  This has been difficult in the past, but I have heard a lot of
great contributors of late which has made me hope there is a group of
producers in place who would be willing to play a coordination role.

I forgot the grant was for 48 weeks and not 52 - I had thought we had more
time to prepare.  Clint, will you be able to make the meeting on the 15th
even though it is your mom's birthday? Clint, could you give us the time
of that meeting?

You have done a great job, Clint.  I have thoroughly enjoyed the shows I
have heard.  Also after my talk at the Media Reform Conference, a number
of folks came up to me to tell me they have downloaded the IMCRN segment
you posted to the web.

thanks!
Danielle