[Imc-radio] Media Reform Conference Exhibition Space:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Oct 28 15:09:49 CST 2003

Hi all,

I've managed to secure us an exhibition space at the upcomming Media
Reform Conference.  This is probably one of the best opportunities we've
had for spreading the word about Indymedia and disseminating information
about the UCIMC.  I don't have the time prior to the conference to create
a first-rate display, but it would be exceptional if we could do this.  Is
someone (or one of our working groups) willing to take on this task?

Let me know,

--Sascha

***