[Imc-radio] MD status

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Thu Oct 30 13:17:12 CST 2003

Hi all,

	I did an inventory check.  We have three working MD players
(Two Sonys and a Sharp; one of the Sony's is from Paul R.) and three
broken ones (Two sharps and a Sony.)  I've consolidated to three gig
bags, each with a working mic, mic cable, headphones, and
RCA->Minijack cable.  I've also printed out some new signout sheets,
labeled the shelves in the closet, and posted a sign about the MD Gig
Bags.  I didn't do anything for video/still cameras and such, because
I'm not familiar with the equipment.

				-Clint

--
Clint Popetz                   Home:  217-384-6871
  Urbana-Champaign             IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center   Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator   USPS:  506 S. Poplar, Urbana, IL 61801