[Imc-radio] GrrrlFest (this weekend) needs VOLUNTEERS

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ojctech.com
Thu Sep 11 13:44:25 CDT 2003

FYI:

==================================

GET FREE ENTRY TO A GRRRLFEST SHOW!

Interested? All you need to do is volunteer to help
at a show to

* Greet bands and others at the music shows
* Be support staff for bands
* Staff the GrrrlFest information tables at the Music Shows

We need women AND men to volunteer!

Find out more about the Fest and the bands at

http://www.grrrlfest.com/bands.html

Call or email me (Leslie) - TODAY - if you want to volunteer:

leslie at ojctech.com
766-2646

We also have some workshop related volunteer opportunities
available. GrrrlFest Volunteers get a discount on GrrrlFest
passes ($5 instead of $10). Many of the GrrrlFest
workshops are hosted at the IMC - THANKS IMC FOR YOUR
SUPPORT!

INFO ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:

Back, and better than ever, GrrrlFest 2003 brings out the
community to celebrate spaces for active females!

Chock-full of female-led hands-on workshops
(like drumming, web design, aikido, skateboarding,
knitting...) along with joyful discussion panels
and music showcases featuring regional and national
musicians for everyone, GrrrlFest III is set for
September 12-14, 2003.

I hope you will all check out the GrrrlFest web site
to learn more about it.

http://www.grrrlfest.com

The festival pass is a really great deal:

Passes for ages 7-19 are $5;
passes for ages 20 and up are $10.

This pays for access to all workshops and the music shows.

Regards,

Leslie