[Imc-radio] UCIMC Radio Group Meeting Monday

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Fri Sep 19 11:01:09 CDT 2003

Greetings,

	For those thinking "huh?," you are receiving this email
because you signed up either at quad day or at IMCFest on the Radio
Group list.  I won't bug you again...if you want to be on our list,
please visit:

Anyway, the monthly meeting of the IMC Radio News Group will be held
from 6:30 to 7:30 this coming Monday (9/22) at the IMC, 218 W Main St
in downtown Urbana.  You need no experience to be a part of this
group, just a desire to be involved in any way (production, reporting,
gathering, reading, WHATEVER) with our weekly radio show.

Everyone is welcome!  Please come!

			-Clint

--
Clint Popetz                   Home:  217-384-6871
  Urbana-Champaign             IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center   Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator   USPS:  506 S. Poplar, Urbana, IL 61801