[Imc-radio] Fjvg bvy Prescripti0n V~i_c_o`din 0n1ine

palmer leger kimberelycoc at tulipsmail.net
Sun Apr 4 14:45:22 CDT 2004

failes  fisherb  apgea  eocugc  dhbrown

The most effective PAIN RELIEVERS directly to your home!

V`ic0-din ES 7.5 Fast

FedEx next day, 24/7 phone support

http://qqbgf.net.qw34esd.com/?p=8097

Get it Today

Drop me:  http://ji.ufh.12qaw3s.com/f.html

A customer sent an order to a distributor for a large amount of goods
totaling a great deal of money. The distributor, noted that the previous
bill hadn't been paid. The collections manager left a voice-mail for them
saying "We can't ship your new order until you pay for the last one."The
next day the collections manager received a collect phone call "Please
cancel the order.  We can't wait that long."
On the first day of college, the Dean addressed the students, pointing out
some of the rules: "The female dormitory will be out-of-bounds for all male
students, and the male dormitory to the female students. Anybody caught
breaking this rule will be fined $20 the first time." He continued: "Anybody
caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $60. Being caught a
third time will incur a hefty fine of $180. Are there any questions?"¡¡¡¡At
this point, a male student in the crowd inquired: "How much for a season
pass?"
choumi2sinjuiri11tansyou,tsukurar shouni.