[Imc-radio] radio shows

O G buffa99 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 16:22:09 CDT 2004

Hi guys,

Sorry I can't attend the meeting tonight but I wanted to give you this
information.  Clint and I worked on the Cynthia Hoyle interview and it is in
two parts.  They are located on the Ondine file, listed as
Hoyle Final, (11:83).  The second part is called Hoyle Final Part II and is
14:42.

The first part is only about the tram.  Danielle, could you create a
headline about the tram issue being put on hold?  I only know what I read in
the New Gazette, and you might have more accurate information.  In any
event:

Possible Intro:

"In the first installment of a two-part interview, IMC Report, Ondine Gross,
talks to Cynthia Hoyle, a consultant for the Mass Transit District about the
reasons this community was exploring a fixed rail (or tram) system.

Possible Outro:
Tune in next week for a continuation of Ondine Gross' conversation with
Cynthia Holye  about other transportation issues in the Champaign Unrbana
Community."

Ondine