[Imc-radio] radio this week

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 12:25:00 CDT 2004

1) radio news still can't be uploaded. When uploading an MP3 you get a "this
page can not be displayed" message after hitting the submit button.

2) Clint, could you upload for me today? (I'll send you text)

3) I'll be bringing the cd to Randall at WEFT at 3:45 and pitching at the
beginning of DN!

4) thank you Ondine for the Cynthia Hoyle article

5) I'm really proud of my piece on the Death Penalty, with late breaking
news included!

6) lunch tomorrow at our noon meeting: vegan BBQ sandwiches and pretzels or
chips.

7) Paul K. do you have  date on the story you are producing? Is that still
happening?

8) Ondine and Clint have you agreed to produce a week together?

10) Zach, Are you going to be able to produce a week?

See you tomorrow
Sandra