[Imc-radio] webpage

O G buffa99 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 21:49:18 CDT 2004

Alternative Weekly The Paper To Close		Current rating: 0
by Paul Riismandel
Email: paul (nospam) mediageek.org (unverified!)
Address: P.O. Box 2102, Champaign, IL 61825		09 Apr 2004
Modified: 10 Apr 2004
As reported on this evening's edition of WEFT's mediageek radio program, the
alternative weekly paper, The Paper, will cease publication in two weeks,
citing poor ad revenue as a cause.
According to Jamie Hutchinson, a writer for The Paper, news editor Edward
Burch sent an e-mail to the publication's staff informing them that the
April 22 edition would be the last. He cited poor ad revenue and difficultly
getting advertisers to support serious content as reasons for the shut down.

I was perusing the ucimc webpage looking for headlines for the April 19
radio news and came upon a really offensive article called 9-11 and the
Zionist Connection by "anonymous."  It was posted today.
I don't know who does the website, but is there some way hate speech is
screened?   Among the many references this author cited was a David Duke web
address.

Ondine