[Imc-radio] Minutes 4-1304 & lunch tomorrow

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 10:32:26 CDT 2004

So sorry that I've lost my notes that were going to become minutes... and am
very fuzzy on the details this morning as I'm trying to recall them.

Present: Ondine, Danielle, Paul K., Clint and Sandra

Zach reported that he won't be able to produce due to his schedule.
Ondine and Clint agrees to share responsibility for producing some weeks,
including the 4/19 show. That show will consisits of Ondine finished 2nd
interview with Hoyle and the Stelle Illinois piece by Paul K and headlines
by Ondine (that should include the Paper folding)

4/26 - This will be a "kind-of-live-unedited" interview that Ondine conducts
with the MTD folks, largley in response to the NG's treatment of recent news
around the MTC (tram and annexation of Savoy)

5/3 - Danielle to Produce (?)
5/10 Sandra to Produce

Vegan BBQ and easter eggs were enjoyed by some and declined by others.
Please add anything else you may remember.
Reminder: Danielle bring Sandra's software (thanx)

Next meeting Tuesday, 4/20 with Sandra providing a green salad with feta
cheese and fresh fruit.