[Imc-radio] radio participation question

Clint Popetz clint at cpopetz.com
Fri Apr 23 12:50:38 CDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 09:45:43AM -0700, Karen Chen wrote:
> Good to know you,
>
> I was wondering how we at the International Institute for Ecological
> Agriculture could participate in one of your radio shows to discuss
> our upcoming 15-day permaculture course in Kempton/Stelle from July
> 17-Aug 1, the one-day appearance of well-known sustainable farmer
> Joel Salatin on July 27th, and promote awareness of our recent
> project of converting alcohol (ethanol) into a safe and
> environmentally friendly alternative fuel.  I have attached our
> flyer for the course in this email and am including information
> about the July 27 day below.

> We're really excited about working with you guys!  Please let me
> know what I can do to help in the process.  It would be great to
> have Dave/Joel on the radio there for these events.

Absolutely!  We could do an interview with either of them, or both, or
with someone else from the organization.  The show airs every Monday.
We could do the interview live at the radio station, or pre-record it
at any point during the week.  What week would work the best for you?

IMCRN folk: I would enjoy doing this interview, but it would be great
to see if Rob Scott (Urbana Permaculture Project) would be interested
in doing it in my place, as he would ask better questions.

				-Clint