[Imc-radio] Re: radio list moderator

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Sun Apr 25 14:19:27 CDT 2004

I have set the radio list moderators to be the same as the other IMC lists:
 bdcribbs at ojctech.com
 p-riism at uiuc.edu
 zach at chambana.net

It would be nice if radio group (as some other groups have done) could
provide their own moderator to ease the work burden on Bryan and
Paul. (Although I'm listed as a mod, I never have time to actually do
regular moderation).