[Imc-radio] Live Webstream at RNC * !PARTICIPATE! * NoRNC-Sound Coalition

soundcoalition at riseup.net soundcoalition at riseup.net
Mon Aug 2 18:40:04 CDT 2004

Hi,

Apologies for the group email.

I am writing to let you know that the NoRNC Sound Coalition webstream which
will be going live during the RNC, out of NYC. And to encourage you to join
up and participate!

Put togethor by IMC NYC Sound Collective, RiseUp Radio, Blast Furnace, Free
103, Portland IMC Audio, Atlanta IMC Audio and many others. Many more
individuals and groups will be participating, including Alternative Thought
Network and Kill Radio folks, etc.

*The stream will feature live shows, frequent reports from the protests,
interviews and synopsis of the days events.  Participation is essential.

*Same folks who put togethor the DNC stream, FTAA audio, WEF stream and many
others are involved, from tech to scheduling.  We are seeking to facilitate
a participatory, inclusive week of broadcasting!!

*Think about participating, either if you are in NYC during the RNC or by
relaying the broadcast.  There is room and we would love for you to join
in!!  The more folks that can do reporting to the stream for instance, the
more that we can all come togethor and fight the Bush Regime vis-a-vis
communication of what is going on. It will be that much stronger.

*Also, in the weeks before the RNC we will be running a playlist with
annoucements, carts and short interviews/doc pieces on it. Write me at
andw at riseup.net if you would like to contribute - and we'll coordinate.

*COME TO THE *OPEN HOUSE* AUG 9th At The Tank 432 West 42nd Street, NYC -
between 9th and 10th Avenues

*************

website is
http://radio.socialtechology.net

voice mail 718-247-4371
Address for packages is
Sound Coalition RNC
200 7th Ave.
Box 17
New York, NY 10011

****************

Our outreach staff is unfortunately something of a skeleton crew, so please
spread the word! And get back to us as soon as you can about your
plans/thoughts etc.

I look forward to hearing from you.

In Solidarity,

Andrew F
NYC IndyMedia Sound Collective
Co-Coordinator for the NoRNC-Sound Coalition
**LIVE WEBSTREAM & FM Relay During the RNC**
Annoucement here -> http://nyc.indymedia.org/feature/display/99154/index.php