[Imc-radio] Afropunk

Frances Gateward gateward at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 11 14:26:01 CDT 2004

Hi,
Just wanted to let you know about an event happening at the U of I on Sept 8th that I hope you will help publicize in THE PUBLIC and on the radio station.

I am bringing the film AFROPUNK (www.afropunk.com) with the director James Spooner for a screening and Q and A session that is free and open to the public.  Sept. 8 at 5:30pm, in the Krannert Art Museum (500 E. Peabody).  After the screening of the documentary, there will be a panel discussion.

Frances Gateward
Unit for Cinema Studies
University of Illinois