[Imc-staff] Re: [Imc-radio] Homelessness

Dave Berliner daveberliner at mac.com
Mon Aug 16 16:49:08 CDT 2004

HI Meghan,

I have an MD recorder that I will return today.  It has a broken headphone jack but you can still hear out of one ear.   I also have some interviews with the food not bombs people.  There will be an IMCRN meeting tomorrow at 12:00pm and I'm guessing Sandra and the other radio people will be there.  If you want to pick up that md recorder or maybe do a story or interview, please stop by.  We can use all the help we can get.

Dave