[Imc-radio] idea for Scott

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 00:13:50 CST 2004

Scott, If they are evergreen, or at least can stay fresh for awhile -- then
there is no pressure. It would be best if you could work up a couple in
advance of when they were going to air. And you want to give WEFT a heads-up
(they will want a demo and a committment of how many minumum you will
produce. They will have to get it approved through their programming
committee.)

Edifice Ramos is the contact for WEFT. I'll try to find his contact info and
get guidelines from him.

Think about theme music. It has to be copyright free. If you want finger
style guitar music, like I usually use as a bridge in my shows... my
husband, Kevin Elliott can provide. Otherwise -- other local musicians that
you know?

Sandra