[Imc-radio] (no subject)

Dave Berliner daveberliner at mac.com
Wed Dec 15 23:59:15 CST 2004

Sarah,

What time on sunday were you planning on recording the headlines?
Just send a reminder to the radio list when you have them recorded.
Thank you so much for contributing to indy radio this week.  Last week's
show was one of the best I've heard yet.  I'll make sure there is enough
space on the hard drive for you to record your headlines.

Great Work Radio Folk!!!

Dave