[Imc-radio] gender based violence headlines

dave berliner daveberliner at mac.com
Sun Dec 19 09:56:55 CST 2004

Scott,

Do you want someone there to do the recording?  If 2:00 is good, I
could have the studio ready then. Sarah, I have our books not bombs
interview from a while back; I never used it.  I'll include it with
some of the audio you recorded last week while I was at the mediation
training, great job.

yeah radio!!

Dave