[Imc-radio] need people on call for FSRN headlines

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Sun Feb 1 22:20:31 CST 2004

Free Speech Radio News calls us regularly and wants to call us more often
for headlines relevant to our neck of the woods.

I need a list of names, e-mails and day time phone numbers for those who
are interested in taking assignments.  Taking an assignment means
researching and writing a headline, sending in a script for approval, and
then calling in the headline to be recorded.  You may also choose to
produce the audio for your headline yourself and drop in a piece of an
interview or audio, but you don't have to.  Headlines are no longer than
ONE MINUTE (which is *really* short!)

FSRN pays $30 for headlines.  The IMC gets $15 and you get $15 if take the
headline through the IMC or use IMC equipment or support.  The $15 for the
IMC goes to pay for the equipment needed to produce for FSRN/radio, etc.

If you want to be on the call list, please e-mail me your:
full name
e-mail
day time phone number

I can support you during your first few headlines if you want my support.

thanks,
Danielle