[Imc-radio] help this a.m., Listen this p.m.

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:57:50 CST 2004

Bill Taylor would like to produce a piece on Hondourus. I am going to give
him some rudimentary training on Sound Forge this morning at 10:30. No
matter what I've tried I can't get the speakers to work. It will be
difficult to train him with the headphones. Zach or Danielle, Molly, ??? Who
can stop by for a minute and trouble shoot with me this morning?

Sarah produced the IMC RAdio news for tonight and it is is the hands of the
WEFT airshifter already! Yea Sarah!

I'll have a 4 minute piece on Free Speech Radio News (that is a repeat of a
five minute piece from IMC radio news). Hope you all can tune in.

Sandra