[Imc-radio] Membership committee meeting tonight at 7 p.m.

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Mon Feb 9 10:08:12 CST 2004

Hi everyone,

Tonight will be the first meeting of the brand new membership committee at
7 p.m. at the IMC. The purpose of this meeting is to start working on
membership outreach, because we haven't been seeing the kind of membership
growth I think we should be seeing, given that our productivity level has
gone up in the last couple months.

If you are at all interested in doing outreach work for the IMC, please
come to the meeting tonight (monday) at the IMC at 7 p.m.

Here is the working agenda that Jacqueline and I have come up with so far,
just so you have an idea of what we'll be talking about:

1. intros
2. go over all the things we want to accomplish
    a. sexy literature on what membership offers
    b. membership drives
    c. premiums
    d. membership meetings
    e. yearly printed report for members
3. let people add things the group could/should accomplish (brainstorming)
4. prioritize list of ideas, trim things that need to be trimmed, set goal
dates for top items
5. take on specific tasks to meet top goals, set deadlines
6. end meeting

I hope to see a lot of people there!

-- Faith Swords,
Membership Coordinator