[Imc-radio] 1 hour programs

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 13:49:30 CST 2004

WEFT has a need for one hour programs during the Monday 6-7pm slot when the
Friday Forum is not being broadcast (most of the summer).

I'm hoping that we can propose to fill this slot with one hour shows from
the IMC radio group, combined with showcasing other 1 hour shows that other
grassroots radio folks have produced.

We'll need to have several shows already produced.

I have audio from the Education or Incarceration Conference... that could
easily be made into two shows.

I have audio last night from Michael Goldmans talk on the IMF and the World
Bank.

Does anyone want to partner with me to
1) collect more audio
2) edit talks down to one hour
3) put final touches on shows, intro/ outro, etc.
4) look for other venues to air these shows
5) look for other grassroots produced 1 hour shows.

Email this group... or come to the Radio meeting Tuesday at 5:30.

Sandra