[Imc-radio] sick but interested

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Jan 6 17:23:07 CST 2004

I'm missing the radio meeting right now because I'm not feeling well
but I'm still very much down for sharing a quarter share of
coordination duties. My roomate Jay Eychaner said he'd be interested
in a quarter share as well.

Also I'd like to start coming to weekly meetings so if you guys set
any weekly meeting time that doesn't conflict with other IMC meetings,
I'll be there.

I hope a lot of people came to the meeting tonight!