[Imc-radio] Re: radio

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Jan 8 22:49:31 CST 2004

Awesome.=20

The last radio news minutes are here:
http://lists.cu.groogroo.com/mailman/archive/imc-radio/2004-January/000431.=
html

The next meeting is Tuesday at 5:30pm. We meet every tuesday at 5:30pm
from now on. We can discuss specific needs then as a group but
generally we need people to train as coordinators and to take
responsibility for weeks after 2/16. We need people to help work on
specific news pieces. We need people to read headlines. We need people
to gather audio. We need people to edit audio. You two can do any of
these things or other things. We can train you on any of it.=20

Just come on down to the meeting on Tuesday!

Is Briana on the email list for radio?

Zoe S. wrote:
> Briana Lusk and I are interested in doing radio stuff! we would like to s=
tep=20
> forward and find out what is possible for us to do/what we could create.
>=20
> let me know!
>=20
> --zoe
>=20
> Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access =97 limite=
d=20
> time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=3Ddept/dialup
>=20

--=20