[Imc-radio] Headlines need recorded

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 18 21:53:25 CST 2004

Clint, I understand you are producing the show tomorrow. I have the
headlines written. About 9 minuetes total. 3 options.
1) I email you the script and you get someone in to read them
2) I meet you at the IMC tomorrow to record them. I'll help edit. You name
the time.
3) I drop off a minidisc with them already recorded (me reading them) and
you edit them.

Two is preferrable to me so that I can get my feet wet with editing again.
If you name the time... perhaps anyone who wants to be a voice can come by
at the same time and read them. There are five of them.

I no longer have and IMC key.

Sandra