[Imc-radio] FSRN Headline idea & more

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 21:56:54 CST 2004

Greeting from Sandra (whose brain is clicking away story ideas after our
invigorating training on Sunday)
-------------------------

Locally WILL will not accept an underwriting from AWARE because the words
"anti-war" are too controversial. On the nati'l level I understand CBS will
not accept a paid commercial from MoveON.org.

Do you think we could put these together for a headline for Free Speech
Radio News?

------
The show this week was excellent. Thanks to Ondine, Danielle, and Clint!
---------
I will not be able to make the meeting tomorrow, Tuesday at 5:30... but I
will be gathering headlines. Can I ask you all to read the paper carefully,
read the IMC newswire, and read the email lists that you subscribe to with
and eye toward contribution to the headlines next week. I'll be "gathering"
them... would love your assistance.

Vocally,
Sandra