[Imc-radio] Calendar Question

Molly Stentz molly at ojctech.com
Sat Jan 24 16:52:50 CST 2004

On a related note,  I bought a super-big desk calendar to help us schedule
time in the Production Room. (I'm just optimistically imagining the hordes
of reporters who will need time and space to work once we're all trained!)
Perhaps we can put other events on it too (trainings, etc)...

Since I haven't been around lately, I'm hesitant to move stuff around
without the understanding of what/who it would affect. Zach (or someone),
can you hang it up where you think it'd be most effective..? Thanks!

-Molly